FGJ CodeCamp 2017
CT10A7040 Code Camp, 4cr
Week 3, 20.1. - 22.1.2017
Location: Student Union Basement
Start: See the info slides and event page at http://globalgamejam.org/2017/jam-sites/fgj-lappeenranta
Game Jam CodeCamp! Participate in the main Game Jam event of the year, show what you can do and get your accomplishments recognized with course credits.
A game jam brings together all types of game developers, amateurs, professionals and students to innovate new games in a single weekend or a similar short time span. Typically participants work in small teams, racing to produce as complete a game as possible with limited time and resources, but unlimited creativity. More information at http://www.finnishgamejam.com/about-us/ .
- Grading: Pass/fail
- The codecamp.fi captcha has been fixed. Registering is open, please create your own team pages in the wiki.
- Remember the presentation day! Held on 1.2. 12:00 - 17:00 in classroom 4502. Each group should give a 20-30 min presentation. More information below.
- Create your team wiki page! Style is free, but include at a minimum
- Team members
- Presentation slides by Wednesday 1.2.
- Report by Wednesday 1.2.
- Optional, but great: A link to your project in a WebGL format. Free hosting space available e.g. at http://personal.lut.fi
- Deadline for the completed web page by Thursday 2.2. (grades sent that afternoon)
Location and schedule
See more information at the FGJ Lappeenranta event page at http://globalgamejam.org/2017/jam-sites/fgj-lappeenranta . Deadlines and course completion requirements are in the webcast (and attached slides).
The presentation day
- Each group should give a 20-30 min presentation
- Can be given in Finnish, although English preferred.
- Short demo on what was done (if demo is developed further, the newest version)
- Short presentation on the topics covered in the report.
- Held on 1.2. 12:00 - 17:00 in classroom 4502.
|Group||Application||Name 1||Name 2||Name 3||Name 4||Name 5|
|Group 1||Pasta||Bruno CondeKind||Carlos Gonzalez|
|Group 2||Indian Ocean Simulator||Toni Nevalainen||Jaakko Manninen||Sakari Laine||Jere Kaplas|
|Group 3||Teamname||Group member 1||Group member 2||Group member 3|
|Group 4||Gameday||Mika Savolainen||Oskari Liukku|
|Group 5||Waveball||Joona Hasu||Anton Simola|
|Group 6||Wave Breaker||Elias Vähäjylkkä||Jaakko Tuuri||Otto Itkonen||Jonna Laaksonen|
|Group 7||Pro_phets||Ville Raukola||Roman Hyvönen||Sami Arho||Saku Arho||Elmer Häyrynen|
|Group 8||Power stomp ball||Juho Heiskanen||Joonas Heinonen||Valtteri Kokko||Vesa Koski||Jarkko Peltonen|
|Group 9||Dark||Frans Paasonen||Juuso Kalliomäki||Mika Kopsa||Mikko Jutila|