meta data for this page
FGJ CodeCamp 2018
CT10A7040 Code Camp, 4cr
Week 4, 26.1. - 28.1.2018
Location: Student Union Basement
Start: See the info slides and event page at http://globalgamejam.org/2018/jam-sites/fgj-lappeenranta
Game Jam CodeCamp! Participate in the main Game Jam event of the year, show what you can do and get your accomplishments recognized with course credits.
A game jam brings together all types of game developers, amateurs, professionals and students to innovate new games in a single weekend or a similar short time span. Typically participants work in small teams, racing to produce as complete a game as possible with limited time and resources, but unlimited creativity. More information at http://www.finnishgamejam.com/about-us/ .
* Grading: Pass/fail * Registering is open, please create your own team pages in the wiki. * There will be a presentation day! Held on 20.2018. 13:00 - 16:00 in classroom Student Union class 205. Each group should give a 20-30 min presentation. More information below. * Create your team wiki page! Style is free, but include at a minimum * Team members (template has been send to e-mail) * Final results presentation slides (project presentation packet) by 20.2.2018 (to your wiki page) * Personal report done by send by e-mail by 11.2.2018 * Optional, but great: A link to your project in a WebGL format. Free hosting space available e.g. at http://personal.lut.fi * Deadline for the completed wiki web page by 20.2.2018 * Remember also the business model part (the deadline 18.02.2018)
Location and schedule
See more information at the FGJ Lappeenranta event page at https://globalgamejam.org/2018/jam-sites/fgj-lappeenranta. Deadlines and course completion requirements send to you by e-mail.
The presentation day
- Each group should give a 20-30 min presentation
- Can be given in Finnish, although English preferred.
- Short demo on what was done (if demo is developed further, the newest version)
- Short presentation on the topics covered in the report.
- Held on 20.2.2018 13:00 - 16:00 in classroom 205 (Student Union house).
|Group||Application||Name 1||Name 2||Name 3||Name 4||Name 5||Name 6|
|Group 1||Mining Simulator AD2300||Jaakko Tuuri||Otto Itkonen||(not in CodeCamp) Ilmari Laakkonen|
|Group 2||H4ck3r||Niclas Lamponen||Juho Heiskanen||Frans Paasonen||Mikko Jutila||Osku Grönberg||Andrey Aleksandrov|
|Group 3||Nikum boku||Joonas Heinonen||Jarkko Peltonen||Vesa Koski||Niku Grönberg||Valtteri Kokko|
|Group 4||UfoShotti||Flykt Kimmo||Hyvönen Roman||Häyrynen Elmer||Lehtinen Otso||Tasa Julia|
Add groups as needed!