meta data for this page
Project Erlangen (Assignment Manager)
|Group Members||Main Responsibility|
Repository can be found here: GitHub
Based on the second option listed by the organizers:
- Create an app or a web UI where the manufacturer can manage his subcontractors.
The mobile application is an assignment manager which enables the manufacturers to create customized assignments with many combinations of subcontractor companies and see it in a friendly way using dashboard statistics and also to read the latest feedback given from the final customers depending on the assignment selected.
(Least Critical) 1-2-3-4-5 (Most Critical)
|Charts of subcontractors performance||5|
|Listing recent customer feedback||3|
|Native-like user interface||2|
- Coding fetching of data from JSON objects,
- Designing a responsive, modern and native-like interface,
- Coding and displaying charts,
- Making prototype for addition of pipelines and subcontractors.
The application works with fake data stored in a JSON object, it is supposed to be working with a REST-service back-end which was not implemented at the Code Camp.
The technologies used in the implementation are:
- PhoneGapfor multi-platform deployment.
- jQuery Mobile for handling the events and the UI structure.
- NativeDroid2 for an Android Native Look&Feel
- HTML5 for the front-end markup.
For developing the project we have used the following tools:
How to Run
For running on PhoneGap Developer app
We have successfully implemented some of the features as demanded by the Business Case. The team was highly motivated and we worked with the 'Code Camp' spirit. Some of us learned new development techniques and they will surely help us in our future projects. We successfully completed our 'mini goals'.