I look for great 'LUT Software, Mech Eng and possibly Environmental Eng. students to partake in the exciting *SHIP Disruption Camp 2017'. We prefer students close to or within their final year of study.
Number of seats 9 seats for SW. eng. students 6 seats for Mech. Eng students 2 seats for Environmental Eng. students (these you probably don't have)
Place: Kotka, Finland
'Time: 'May 14-26 2017
'Accommodation: 'Housing, food and transport included. Housing location: http://www.santalahti.fi/en/
'Credits: '5 ECTS *SHIP Disruption Camp (credits depending on home university's policies). STÅ: Can stay in ASE.
- First see the 2 minutes Camp movie here:' 'https://www.facebook.com/SHIPDisruptionCamp
- If interesting for your students, find their application page here: :https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdP8Xihdpo82KcPL_yFkz69_LxHoRtFKP89OznWvwxYW_dZ9g/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=send_form
- For Flyer: Print the one pager FLYER from file #1 attached
- For deeper knowledge: Read the behind the scene info from file #2 attached
- Course Description, read file #3 attached
- If fun for you - find the 2 week draft of the camp programme as file #4
Camp Purpose: The purpose of the camp is to train startup, entrepreneurship and business disruption in close collaboration with the companies involved:
- Google, Ahlstrom, Andritz, City of Kotka, Kotkan Energia, Kotkamills, Kymdata, NitroID, Osuuspankki, Produal.
About the camp: The camp hosts 44 student seats from 7 different disciplines (engineering, business, design, journalism, photo/video communication, marketing and organization psychology).
Masterclasses, lectures and facilitators from a.o.:
- MIT Sloan School of Management (Leader of comm. team, professor Neal Hartman),
- Google facilitators and team developers,
- Former US ambassador to Finland: Bruce Oreck, super entrepreneur.
- Cranfield University director for Bettany Center for Entrepreneurship: Shailendre Vyakarnam
- XAMK UAS MBA facilitators.
- Erik Krisitiansen, founder at BRAINS.
More information and attachments: