meta data for this page
How to sign APKs
To test your app on a device you must export an application installer package (APK). The package MUST be digitally signed, otherwise your android phone/tablet will not let you install it.
You can use Google's debug Key and Keystore:
- The keyring is located at /home/user/.android/debug.keystore
- Hint: Go to window → preferences → android → build, you can see the keyring location there
- Keystore password is 'android',
- Key password is 'android'
- Key alias is “androiddebugkey”